^eXe application

Go down

^eXe application

Post by ^Exee on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 pm

In-game name:my ingame name is: ^eXe

Who recruited/invited you: I was invited by the honorable Liniyka and Pfeffersteak 

Previous clans you've been in: i was in a base JKA clan called Lighsaber (yea i know it sounds goofy), but I am pretty sure it's not relevant. No Moviebattles clans I've been in so far.

Time you've been playing MBII: I started playing when version 1.0 was released, so around 8 years back with breaks.

Favourite classes: All of them except SBD and Droideka

Steam profile custom URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295202495/

Admin experience: Only on base JKA server

Reasons for joining: Most importantly DN is a really friendly and nice clan, with really nice and cool members which means a lot for communities especially in games like MBII. 

Something about yourself: My name is Bence Sárkány(Dragon in English  Smile), I am from Hungary and I am 24 years old (geez I'm getting old Very Happy). I work as an administrator at a small agricultural business called Biharnagybajomi "Dózsa" Agrár Zrt. Is this enough information or should a write about more intimidate stuff?  Cool

Did you read the *READ BEFORE APPLYING* announcement? YES

If you did read it, write the secret code here*: kid is not an insult (<- Totally agree)

What did you learn from it?**: If you want to insult someone choose wiser words (Don't insult people)
^Exee
Soldier
Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ^eXe application

Post by Liniyka on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 am

^Exee wrote:
What did you learn from it?**: If you want to insult someone choose wiser words (Don't insult people)
Well, we actually don't mind insulting and shittalking. The kid thing is just a reference to Destroyer, a duel kid who was quite a meme until he left mb2 completely. "Kid is not an insult" is one of the genius things he came up with while arguing with me.

But I digress. Welcome to our humble home and good luck with your app!
Liniyka
Consul
Consul

View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043559373/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfeffersteak on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 am

Hi there! Always enjoyed it playing with exe! Burns quite often people with his e11 Wink..and he knows what hes doing! *hust hust* enough of this.. im sure your soon a member of DN Wink yes from me of course

Pfeffersteak
Aedile
Aedile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forto on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:46 am

Thank you man for telling you your life, we come to your place soon take a drink! Rakia or vodka ? I let you choose.

Forto
Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Lampart on Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:10 am

Hello mate, good luck with your app!
Frank Lampart
Praetor
Praetor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forto on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Congratulations, you have been accepted into DN!

Take note, however, that you will be on a trial starting today. The trial will last from 1 week to 1 month, depending on how much time it will take us to decide whether you fit into DN or not.

During your trial, your rank is Soldier, and here's an example of your in-game tags - {DN}Forto|S - you are free to set your own colors, blue is just default.

Once again, congratulations and good luck!

Forto
Consul
Consul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down